Thursday, December 6, 2007
More adventures....
Well, yesterday was a pretty bad day, but today is much better, thank you. So yesterday I was super stressed about cal homework which I hadn't finishes completely, and a psych test I wasn't really ready for, and a political science project to write for today. In the morning, I was on the 201 and I knew I was going to be late for cal, and I really didn't want to sit in "the best seat in the house." But I got to school ten minutes late, got to my locker, heard my cell vibrating but ignored it, then ran to class, and realized the class was empty. So I checked my phone and it was a text from Lesley saying, "where are you? class is cancelled." So I went to her apartment and studied psych for three hours, with a short interlude consisting of me walking to couche-tard and then uniprix looking for a phone card (I did end up getting one). Then we went back to school for the psych test, and it took me half an hour, it was so easy. So then I called Rachael and she was talking with Mel in a hallway... and I'll continue this later. TTFN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Em,
Hope you are doing fine these days! Is there much snow? I have bought Christmas gifts for family & am ready for Christmas vacation. I am getting my hair cut tomorrow (Friday). Have a great day!
love Auntie Diane
Post a Comment