City/Country Girl
Blog Archive
►
2008
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(14)
▼
December
(6)
A movie of me
Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day!
More adventures....
Chatting with lesley...
A few pictures...
Busy busy weekend
►
November
(8)
A Picture of Me and Cousins
I took this picture on Sunday after lunch.
About Me
Emma
View my complete profile
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
This is my all-time favourite winter poem, by Robert Frost.
Whose woods these are I think I know,
His house is in the village though,
He will not see me stopping here,
To watch his woods fill up with
snow
.
My little horse must think it queer,
To stop without a farmhouse near,
Between the
woods
and
frozen lake
,
The darkest evening of the year.
He gives his harness
bells
a shake,
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
Monday, December 3, 2007
A few pictures...
So I thought I would post a few pictures of what it looks like outside the apartment to let ya'll know why I couldn't go to class today. lol. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Nice pictures! Looks like winter wonderland!
love Auntie Diane
December 3, 2007 at 4:59 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice pictures! Looks like winter wonderland!
love Auntie Diane
Post a Comment