Sunday, December 2, 2007

Busy busy weekend

Hello! So a great weekend so far, it's almost over BUT there's two severe weather warnings for Montreal for tonight and tomorrow so hopefully I'll have a three-day weekend! Well, my weekend was cool, went to walmart on friday and picked up some things, then because it was snowing so hard, it took us two and a half hours to get home when it usually takes us one and a half. Then Saturday was Hosanna Club, and that went well, I did the games and the story. After that, I made reindeer ornaments for our tree with Michael and Allison. Then I got a call from The Chateau Montebello, and they wanted a baby-sitter so I said I would. It was really good, I had two boys and a girl for half an hour and then I had to bring the boys to a movie and then i had the girl for another two and a half hours. Very easy, the girl was adorable... and I had to change her diaper. Ew. But I did it! Yay me. Then this morning my dad brought me back and he was going to come to the apartment and eat lunch but there were a bunch of girls over and he was embarassed so he left. Now these girls... they were my friends Rachael and Danielle and their Bible study, and they came to clean the apartment.. they were really doing it for Jeannie, though, but I still benefited. :P So then they all left except Danielle, and Jeannie left for work, so Danielle and I sat and did "homework," and then Rachael came back and we actually did homework until I was hungry for supper and so I made supper and put on Gilmore Girls and then the homework ended. Then Marie-Claire came, and then so did Jeannie, and then two other ladies, and so now I'm holed up in my room... not the most fun feeling, but whatever. Well, I should get back to homework now, TTFN

No comments: