Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Slipper Sadness

Oh, what can you do when your slipper is torn? You see, on the bottom of my slippers theres a hard foam base which had been half ripped-off for months now, but last night while a kind person was doing our dishes again, I stepped kind-of funny, and now... that slipper has no foam base! What am I going to do? My poor, cold little toesies! I am without slippers! Sigh... Well, at least I can remind myself that I got 90% on my western civ test, one which nobody did very well. High fives all 'round! Well, I'm off to fill my hot chocolate craving so, as always, TTFN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good Job on the Test. You are very Smart. Must take after your Grandparents. How much snow have you got so far. Nice here today. Doing some Christmas shopping. See you on Live Messenger. Have you checked out Aunt Donna's Facebook site. Love GrandPa and Grandma.