Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A long day of easy

Hi there! So today was nice, very easy all around. Cal was review, then I went to Lesley's apartment and ate her cookies while practicing my Bible verses, then psych was long and boring, then instead of doing cal homework during my next break, I sat and ate lunch with friends, and then English was very easy. So there you go! Then after school I went to Rachael's and had a pillow fight with Ben, ate a yummy supper and POTATOES!!! then looked at Frontier Lodge photos with Rachael while she gave me a back massage, and then Jeannie came and we came home and I ate ice cream! And guess what? Today is officaly be-mean-to-Emma-day. So Kim denied me cake. But it's all good, because every other day id be-mean-to-Rachael day, so I plan to take out my frustrations from today tomorrow on Rachael. Poor her. Oh well. Gotta go, TTFN

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What's with the Ice Cream. It's Yogurt that makes your hair grow. Try some.
Grandpa.

Anonymous said...

Hey em,

How's it going? How's school? Are you looking forward to Christmas? Have you started on your shopping? It is cold here in Vancouver but sunny!
I am at work and will be going for lunch soon. I have bought Ally two Christmas gifts already. Talk to you later, love Auntie Diane xoxox