Sunday, November 25, 2007

Fun fun weekend!

Hello! I had a great weekend! Right now I'm holed up in my room as Jeannie has her devo team over, but no matter! I'll just type away on my blog! So I went to the craft fair on friday on the way home but I didn't have enough time to buy anything, which really disappointed me. I watched the first half of Schindler's List with my dad, and then went to bed exhausted. THEN on saturday, my dad and I went to Hawksbury to Higginson's and I saw the totally adorable dog there. The last time I saw him he was a ball of fluff, but he's grown quite a bit in six months and isn't done growing! So afterwards we went BACK to the craft fair and I bought two ornaments, a gingerbread man and a snowman, for our mini tree at the apartment. After that we fattened ourselves up with KFC and went to the used bookstore, where I bought some archie comics and a Chicken Soup for the Soul book, College style. (I finished reading it already hehe) Then we went to Canadian Tire and I spent ten minutes in the Christmas Village aisle, ending up in a minituare shed, complete with miniture trees, for our coffee table, a reindeer ornament that I painted, and a miniture tree skirt for our mini tree! Yay! We put up the tree tonight, so I'll take a picture of it and put it on the blog soon. I want cookies... but I don't want to disturb them. :) Well, I've written quite a bit today, so I'll say TTFN now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi college girl,

Sounds like you had quite the weekend! Is it snowing there today? It is raining here and cool. Hope school is keeping you busy! When does your school shut down for Christmas holidays? Have a great day! love Auntie Diane

Emma said...

Hi Auntie Diane!

I did have quite the weekend, thank you very much. It's raining here, actually. But it's supposed to snow on thursday! (according to the weather network... but you never know with those weatherguys.... :P) Gotta get back to schoolwork!

~Luv Emma